Shop / Wild Ass Comfort seats / Wild Ass Pillion classic seat
Wild Ass Pillion classic seat
The Wild Ass Motorcycle Air Seat Cushion Was Designed Using Proven Seating Technology.
The cushion eliminates painful pressure points and promotes blood circulation by utilizing adjustable interconnected air cells which conform to the riders shape regardless of weight or seating position. Additional key benefits are reduction of shock and vibration to reduce lower back pain and air circulation under the rider to disperse heat and perspiration. Wild Ass is recommended for motorcycle riders who would like reduction of painful pressure points, increased blood circulation, reduced vibration, shock absorption, heat and moisture reduction and greater overall seat comfort while riding a motorcycle.
WILD ASS PILLION CLASSIC
Made with medical grade neoprene rubber the Wild Ass Classic series are the ultimate in comfort, elasticity and natural “butt feel” in a motorcycle seat cushion. Neoprene provides superior reduction of painful pressure points, promotion of blood flow and reduction of shock and vibration. Classic cushions are premium priced for frequent long distance riders who only want the best level of comfort money can buy.
HOW IT WORKS
- A) Spreads your weight across the entire cushion area to eliminate painful pressure points.
- B) Constant transfer of air from cell to cell promotes blood flow and reduces numbness.
- C) Air zone between rider and seat reduces shock and vibration.
- D) Space between air cells allows ventilation to disperse heat and moisture.
- E) Tapered front and back air cells provide optimal fit to front and back seat contours, improved leg passage and reduced pressure on the scrotum and tail bone.
- F) Wide front to back center cut out reduces contact with the scrotum, prostate and tail bone.
- G) Wide low profile air chambers provide increased stability.
- H) Front end concave design improves seamless fit to the saddle and reduces pressure points on the scrotum.
- I) Back end cut out reduces contact with the tail bone.